A record number of Canadian businesses and individuals have cross-border interests, whether they are rental properties or a business operating in a country outside of Canada. Managing US or international taxes can be complicated, and you want to ensure that you comply with international tax legislation.
Legacy Tax & Accounting’s team of experts can assist you in understanding the tax rules that may affect your interests and planning accordingly. We can help you with:
- Reporting of US wages & taxation
- Sale of US property
- Reporting of US rental income
- Recovery of US gambling winnings withholding tax
- Filing applicable US & state tax returns
- Determining foreign tax credits and reporting of same on Canadian returns
Contact our experts if you would like Legacy Tax & Accounting to assist with your US or international taxes.